
Here is Jorden and Sierra playing ball. JJ is the pitcher with Axel helping.

Here is our "parking spot" Kim and I enjoyed the sun, me a little too much.

Gunnar learned how to use the skim board. He did really well.

Here are 5 of the 8 clowns. Gunnar, Jorden, Michael, Bailey, and Sierra.

Gunnar and Michael racing the waves.
3 comments:
I love all of your new updates!! Yeah for Gunnar! And yeah for you guys spending time at the BEACH!!We're gettin truncky for CA around here!!
And hight 5 for Jordan! What a great little biker!! Fantastic!
Take care! We miss you!
-Amie
I am so jealous, that looks like a GREAT day at the beach!!!
Oh how would it be??? It was in the 30s again last week! Great pics. THe Lathams will be joining in CA fun soon too. Here is to CA!
Post a Comment