
We took advantage of spring break this year and went to Arizona to visit my brother Brian and his family. It was so much fun. They have a park right out their front door so my children were in heaven. Jorden was feeling a little under the weather so he spent most of his time on the swing.

Here is Bryce and Michael. Bryce loved having Michael play with him on the slide.

And here are two of the three babies all born with in days of each other. (See my January post of 2008) These two, Axel and Bryce are actually the two twins. They were born the same day, only hours apart and a few states too. These two where so fun together. They would hold hands and walk to the park together. It was fun to see them interact. We can't wait for AJ to come this way and get all three together.

Here is my niece Brynnly. I had so much fun getting to know her. And having her get to know me. Right here she is singing, "I love you, I love you, I love you," I loved it!!! She loves anyone who will sit and push her on the swing till she decides she is done. Which honestly I don't know if she would ever be done.

And here is a picture of the boys playing hoop with Uncle Brian and Aunt Tiffany. Okay Tiffany is just watching but they all had so much fun. Brian and Tiff, thanks so much for taking us in and letting us mess up your home. We had so much fun and can't wait to see you again.
No comments:
Post a Comment