Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Gunnar's first missing tooth

Gunnar lost his first tooth. He was biting a lego apart and suddenly he noticed his tooth was hanging there. I proceeded to take a tissue grab the tooth and yank. Out it came and so did the tooth fairy. He was so excited to get his name on the tooth chart at school.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

It's so great to see what you are doing these days. The boys are getting so big. Do you believe that it has been nearly a year?

Sherrie said...

Whoa! Congrats Gunnar!!! Rachey lost her first tooth a few weeks ago. Using legos was a good trick though, she let hers hang around way too long. :)

Unknown said...

I somewhat like the mustache too, kind of a sinister look if I say so myself...he,he,he!!

larry said...

i want to see the ssc