Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Baseball Season is back



We are smack dab in the middle of baseball season. Originally I signed up thinking how hard can it be. We might have one practice a week for the older boys and then 3 games on Saturday, no big deal. Little did I know what I was getting myself into!!! I have 1 to 2 practices a week per child plus 2 games a week per child. Yes we are all baseball. The worst part about it however is that the coaches all have decided, (I do think they have conspired together) to have practices all at the same time, same day, and in completely different locations. This gives a new meaning to Taxi Mom for sure.

The boys do love playing though and Axel is a trooper to hang out at the ball parks with me. Michael is playing for the Texas Rangers. Here he is right before hitting the ball out of the park. Okay so it wasn't out of the park but he hit a pretty good one.






Gunnar is playing for the Chicago Cubs. He absolutely loves is and is doing really well. Isn't this a great shot of him. He looks so "mean and serious", yeah right, just looking at this picture makes you smile.








And last but not least here is Jorden. He is playing for the Oakland Athletics. Yes the A's!!! He loves that he gets to play baseball just like his brothers. And I have to say his hand/eye coordination is pretty good too. He just might out-do his brothers.

1 comment:

The Atwood's said...

I love all the picks! I can't believe Jordan is riding a 2 wheeler. Jake's a little jealous I think. Gage will NEVER ride a 2 wheel! :)