Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Playing in the Leaves

Here are the boys playing in the leaves after JJ and Gunnar raked them all. The boys had so much fun. Michael and Gunnar especially loved to hide from Jorden in the leaves and them pop up and scare him. They are going to miss the leaf piles when we move.

3 comments:

Dave and Loralee said...

invitation! in case I don't get a phone call to ya'll tomorrow-girls night at my house, saturday night, after kiddos are in bed. bring something to work on or just talk or bring a game...and any leftover pie...:) pass the word!

ps-CUTE BOYS! We can talk about digital scrapping later :)

Unknown said...

I love these pictures of the boys and the scrapbooking is adorable. Now when will I be ready for that lesson.

The Atwood's said...

Very cute! See I check without being told!:) j/k I actually saw this a couple of weeks ago so take it back!