Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Axel is a Puppy


5 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cute little puppy, now he will really be loved by his cousin Brynnly!!

Tiffany said...

what a cute little puppy he makes! I see a little bit of Bryce in him in these pictures. You need to update more often.

Tiffany said...

How funny, your mom and I posted at the same time, because when I was leaving my comment there wasnt one yet from her... so thats why our comments say the same thing, i wasnt trying to copy! haha

The Atwood's said...

Hey, nice photoshopping! Look at you become quite the little photoshopper! He is cute.

Adriann said...

That is darling! Ivy turns into a little bear (curtesy of Aunt Grace) and I get so many compliments on it! Little ones are just too much fun. Your Axel is just too cute.