Here is JJ, yes he looks a little scary, let me explain. First I wanted you all to see his costume. He was a tooth fairy this year and he looked fabulous. Actually he looked like a "fairy". The boys thought he was crazy. They kept asking him why he was dressing like a girl. As for the white face; at our ward Halloween party everyone that won the costume contest got to throw pies at the counselors. So JJ got quite a few in the face.Thursday, November 01, 2007
Here is JJ, yes he looks a little scary, let me explain. First I wanted you all to see his costume. He was a tooth fairy this year and he looked fabulous. Actually he looked like a "fairy". The boys thought he was crazy. They kept asking him why he was dressing like a girl. As for the white face; at our ward Halloween party everyone that won the costume contest got to throw pies at the counselors. So JJ got quite a few in the face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
way to take it like a man jj. or i guess woman-man fairy.
You have made your very own FANTASTIC FOUR!
Lovin it!
Amie
Hi, Campbells! The boys look SO handsome as superheroes!
What is happening - All the Marlers have blogs and I did not know?? Now I am connected and can comment on how cute your newest addition is! I cannot believe FOUR boys - you are the toughest mommy I know:) I love the halloween pic with Axel looking at Michael - Priceless:)
Post a Comment