Addyson is growing like a weed. She is following in her brothers footsteps and can't stand to be left behind. She started crawling at 6 1/2 to 7 months and then standing from there. She has just started cruising around the furniture and I can only imagine that walking is just over the horizon. She gets into everything and crawls everywhere. I spend a lot of my day just looking for her and she seems to get very quiet when she gets into things. Hmm, sign of things to come? I still love having a girl and am loving dressing her up and getting to do her hair. She doesn't have much yet but it goes up in a perfect little pony tail or two little piggies. I love it.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Addyson
Addyson is growing like a weed. She is following in her brothers footsteps and can't stand to be left behind. She started crawling at 6 1/2 to 7 months and then standing from there. She has just started cruising around the furniture and I can only imagine that walking is just over the horizon. She gets into everything and crawls everywhere. I spend a lot of my day just looking for her and she seems to get very quiet when she gets into things. Hmm, sign of things to come? I still love having a girl and am loving dressing her up and getting to do her hair. She doesn't have much yet but it goes up in a perfect little pony tail or two little piggies. I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
she is soooooo ADORABLE! :) i am glad you got your girl! :)
She is such a cutie. So happy for you and your GIRL.
She is so cute Becky. Girls are so much fun...
She sure looks like a Campbell!! She's awfully cute.
Most perfect little Angel...it makes me want to hug and squeeze her.
xxoo
Post a Comment