Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Michael turns 11!


For Michael's birthday this year he picked to have krispy kreme donuts instead of cake. What a treat we all had.

Here is the big 11 year old. I can't believe I am old enough to have one this old. He goes into junior high next year and I just can't believe it. For his birthday he got a lot of camping gear. He loved everything and even keeps his pack packed just in case he has to grab and go.


He took 4 of his closest friends and played miniature golf. They all had a really fun time and then ended the afternoon with pizza. What a great day!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't believe how big your kids are but I guess that is to be expected after three years. Good to know all is going well with you and yours.

Tasha Christensen said...

Happy Birthday Michael.

Daniel turned eleven just a few days after him. Can't believe our babies are getting so old...

The Kalke Family said...

He has thinned out... looking like a big kid. I can't believe we have junior high to look forward to next year. I'm scared!

thekerrclan said...

WOW! Happy Birthday to Michael. It's been a long time since he was in my Sunbeam class. What a handsome guy.