Our family cleans JJ's office each week and instead of paying a cleaning service our family gets paid to do it. We put the money in a special savings account and then use it for a family vacation. This is something my parents did while I was growing up and I love doing it with my kids now. Well we set a goal to earn enough money to go to Disneyland, and after a few months they did it. We took the 3 older boys and they had a great time. They all went on every ride, even the fast ones and for the most part they all loved it. In fact they can't wait to go again.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Disneyland
Our family cleans JJ's office each week and instead of paying a cleaning service our family gets paid to do it. We put the money in a special savings account and then use it for a family vacation. This is something my parents did while I was growing up and I love doing it with my kids now. Well we set a goal to earn enough money to go to Disneyland, and after a few months they did it. We took the 3 older boys and they had a great time. They all went on every ride, even the fast ones and for the most part they all loved it. In fact they can't wait to go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great idea! Maybe once the boys are big enough to help we'll try it at our office. Secondly, Congrats!!! on baby number 5! How very exciting for you all.
Love-
The Hallocks
Congrats on Campbell #5. I must admit I was shocked when I heard (in a good way). Your boys are sooo big. Then again so are mine so I don't know why yours suprise me.
Congrats on baby #5! Did you put your order in for a girl this time?
Post a Comment