No matter how many times you are told or how many children you have, they grow up so fast and I still can't believe how time flies. As I looked back through his pictures I just couldn't help but wonderer where all this time has gone. Jorden is now 5 and I must say, for the most part, completely wonderful. He is full of personality and completely stubborn, but we sure do love him.Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Happy Birthday Jorden
No matter how many times you are told or how many children you have, they grow up so fast and I still can't believe how time flies. As I looked back through his pictures I just couldn't help but wonderer where all this time has gone. Jorden is now 5 and I must say, for the most part, completely wonderful. He is full of personality and completely stubborn, but we sure do love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
No way!!! You were so pregnant with him when I first met you and it is crazy to believe that he could be 5!!!
Wowser, Happy Birthday Jorden.
Post a Comment