Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Saturday is a special day!!



So mom got fed up with cleaning the boys bathroom so now every Saturday the boys get assigned a part of the bathroom. I have never had such a clean bathroom!! They do such a great job and right now they even like it. In fact they even ask to clean my bathroom. This is great. I will take it while they still like it.

Here is Jorden cleaning the toilet. He did a fabulous job!!!!


















Here is Michael, he was in charge of the sinks and the tub.

















And here is Gunnar, he was in charge of the mirror and the counter.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you loan them out? The girl's bathroom is so messy too, I might borrow your idea!

Sherrie said...

It's a great idea Becky! I'm so glad you updated! Your boys are still so cute and handsome. :) We miss you guys!

Melissa said...

Could I borrow them to teach MY kids how it's done? Especially Jorden, Jake somehow thinks he's too young to clean.

The Kalke Family said...

Great plan... I think I need to implement that with my kids!

Unknown said...

This makes me realize I was a negligent mother, I should have worked you a lot harder.
Keep up the good parenting.

Mike and Amie said...

You continue to be my inspiration Becky! Even from across the country. You have helped me so much with Motherhood! From teaching my babies to sleep, sign language (saved my nerves)by the way, Leah learned how to do "more" 2 days ago! You are so many good things...I miss you!
So! I bought another toilet scrubber and we are teaching the kids to clean the bathrooms tomorrow! I am going to show them pictures of your boys and hopefully the whole "do as I'm doing" thing will be an inspiration! I'll let you know how it goes. They fold clothes well and clean their rooms (mostly) and basement. Now on to the "nitty gritty"!

The Three Peas said...

Cute blog Becky! Thanks to you or whoever did Jen's blog..it's about time she put one together!