Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Sunday, December 07, 2008

I realize it has been a month since I posted so here you go. I have updated you on our happenings. Thanksgiving was yummy, we spent it with my parents and sister's family. I love being back around family again. We did miss our Thanksgiving dinner with friends though. But we sure have a lot to be thankful for.

3 comments:

The Atwood's said...

That's what I call a quick update! Nice. My kind of blogging these days. We missed our friend Thanksgiving too, it just wasn't the same. Gage has been talking about your boys alot lately so skype me!

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

Hey Becky! Your boys are such hard workers-way to go. I can't believe how big Axel is too! So cute! Anyway, could we get your new address? btbwalker@gmail.com

Thanks!

MetroParks said...

Loved your Christmas card but I need a return address. I am now calling mine Holiday Cards and hoping to have them in the mail by the New Year :-)
dnsparks@juno.com