Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lego Land




We promised the boys we would take them to Lego Land after we moved to California. So here we are. Now they can't say we don't keep our promises. They were in heaven and could have stayed forever but we had to leave because JJ had a couple of dental emergencies he had to take care of that evening. But they had a fun filled day while there.

















Here is Jorden and mom driving the boats. Thank goodness for the bumpers around the track. Jorden did fabulous at driving.













Michael and Gunnar being eaten by Jaws!!

























Axel getting friendly with the pirate.























Dad and Jorden flying an airplane. Don't they both look so happy!!!?

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

So fun Becky! Lego land looks like a little boys dream come true! Your boys are all so handsome, as always...glad you're having some fun!

The Kalke Family said...

Your boys are all turning into blondies again!

thekerrclan said...

I love lego displays like this. Looks like you are keeping busy!

Sarah Buma said...

"I want to go to Lego land. Well, maybe if we clean our whole house. P.S. I like you." -Cameron

"Cool! I want to go to Lego land!" -Evan

"Lucky ducks!" -Sarah