Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Axel's first haircut





Here is Axel's first haircut. As you can see he looked totally happy. Actually he cried through most of it but every time I would say to Axel, "say cheese" he would smile at the camera, it was great. He hated getting his haircut. But he did look handsome.







No he is not abusing him. In fact he wasn't crying here at all. I wish you could see the video of this but it wouldn't download.













Oh how cute!!!















And just to prove that he loved his daddy still he posed for this cute picture afterwards.

2 comments:

MetroParks said...

Your kids have the greatest hair! I think that is totally hillarious and exactly the reason that Sam has gotten his haircut at Best Cuts since he was two.

The Kalke Family said...

I think he looks like Jorden in these pictures. He sure is getting big!