Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Our New House


Yeah right but a girl can dream right??? I went through some model homes with my Mom and we fell in love with this family room and this kitchen. Two separate homes but they fit together so well. Someday we can have cool houses right? I really need to take some pictures of the house we do live in though. It is really nice. I feel spoiled.























Check out this kitchen. It has so many cupboards in it I would actually have empty ones. How cool would that be!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE the red couches!!!!

When are we going to get together?? And when are we having our girls night out???

Let's get on the ball here :)

Ashlee and Shane said...

oh my gosh... I thought you were serious and was like, "HOLY COW"! SOooo pretty! :)

chrissy said...

i thought you were serious for a minute too. i thought wow! good for them :)

you'll get it sooner than you think.

Jen said...

I was soooooo totally impressed, at first, with your daringness to choose gorgeous coral (or red?) colored couches and white carpet with boys! After I sat with my mouth gaping open at the maticulous interior design, I read the caption and totally laughed my head off! YOU GOT ME! I like your taste though!

The Beecrofts said...

I was thinking 'NO WAY!' But hey, some day...