To get you up to speed with our littlest dude, Axel decided to start crawling about two days before we moved from Ohio. Now he is all over the place and loving life. I am so glad we live in a one story house!!!
We have been married for 18 years. (Time has flown I really can't believe it.) We have been blessed with 4 wonderful boys. Michael, Gunnar, Jorden, and Axel. We feel so fortunate to have a house full of boys!!! And we are even more fortunate to be blessed with a little girl!! WooHoo!! We are currently residing in California where JJ is a practicing Dentist in Escondido and I am currently in my 16th year of being a mom and 10th year of being a PTA mom. And My 8th year of being a scout mom. I love it!!
6 comments:
Yeah Axel! Are you having fun in your new house with the perpetual summer? See you soon!
How fun! He's growing up fast!!
Becky, he is so cute! Those eyes are adorable, watch out girls!
We miss you guys! I feel bad that I didn't actually get to say goodbye but I am not good at that, so hello. I love blogs!!!
Go boy, Go!!! Nothing is safe now. Not that it was before with the other three, but at least there was the hope.
he is sooo cute. i would steal if i thought you didn't mind so much. jk
you seem happy! yay!!
Post a Comment