Well the time has come. JJ and I have officially been married for 11 years. I can not believe it. We were such babies, what were we thinking!!!I can say however that 11 years later, I really love him a lot more than I did then, and I sure loved him a lot then.
We met many moons ago when we were really just mere babes. Yes we were so young that I am surprised he didn't run away from me because I had cooties or something. We started dating after the Mission. And now here we are a few pounds heavier but all the more in love.
Here are somethings we have learned about each other over the years:
1. Becky can't produce female offspring. (JJ sure doesn't help with this either.)
2. JJ does love jello.
3. Becky doesn't like newborn babies.
4. JJ loves to eat cereal at all hours, both day and night. But at least he has learned to put the milk away.
5. Becky doesn't mind using the bathroom with the door open.
6. JJ still likes the door closed.
7. Becky likes a clean front room and could careless about the bedroom. (Who sees it anyway.) JJ likes a clean bedroom. (Yet he still leaves his clothes on the floor or the chair, go figure)
8. Becky gets more beautiful everyday.
9. JJ is by far the hottest man in the universe!!!
10. Becky has stinky feet.
11. JJ loses his wallet and keys on a regular basis. I should have picked up on this one right from the start. (That's another story.)
12. Becky tries but is not very "girly" with clothes and hair and stuff like that.
13. JJ needs a closet twice the size as mine for all his clothes and shoes etc...
14. Becky is always willing to go the extra mile for her friends.
15. JJ can be the biggest goofball, but, he is also the most caring and loving man I have ever been married to, he is also the best Dad a kid could ask for.
16. Becky is not as romantic in nature as I am, but she is my best friend in the world and cant imagine me without her. I just love her to bits!
7 comments:
Congratulations...and best wishes for many more
You guys are so adorable! Congrads on your anniversary! Can you believe how far you have come and what an amazing family you have?
Great post, I loved it! Happy Anniversary.
I love your wedding photo!
Just out of curiousity...when you say, "he is also the be most caring and loving man I have ever been married too...." does that indicate you were once married to a different man? J/K.
I loved the pictures of the dream house. Before I read the dream part, I caught my breath and said, "WOW!" It's beautiful.
I love the dream house...let's keep dreaming. Cute how you and JJ wrote the things you learned...Makes me wonder what we have learned about each other over the years...
love you!!
The most caring man you've ever been married to? Ha! I laughed out loud!
You guys ROCK! LOVE YOU BOTH FOREVER!!!
Post a Comment