Okay JJ, that was pretty sick. But weird, I rather enjoyed looking at the pictures all blown up. What does that say about me? Hmm...maybe that someday when the kids are all grown up that I will go back to school and become a surgeon? I promise, I'll do a better job than the ER Doc. I was pretty good with the frogs and cow eyeballs during biology. Ha!
J.J. that is disgusting, but just the sort of thing that my brother Andy and my dad would think was supper cool!! I'm glad it wasn't anything more serious. Grace
so others might be grossed out, but to me, that was FASCINATING! That was pretty cool. I never knew that a cyst was actually "something"-I always thought it was just a swollen pore. Thanks for sharing-hehehe! loralee
We have been married for 18 years. (Time has flown I really can't believe it.) We have been blessed with 4 wonderful boys. Michael, Gunnar, Jorden, and Axel. We feel so fortunate to have a house full of boys!!! And we are even more fortunate to be blessed with a little girl!! WooHoo!! We are currently residing in California where JJ is a practicing Dentist in Escondido and I am currently in my 16th year of being a mom and 10th year of being a PTA mom. And My 8th year of being a scout mom. I love it!!
6 comments:
Wow! How did you get that?
Was it from a previous injury?
Wild!
Maybe I should have finished my sandwich before I looked at this!!!!
Okay JJ, that was pretty sick. But weird, I rather enjoyed looking at the pictures all blown up. What does that say about me? Hmm...maybe that someday when the kids are all grown up that I will go back to school and become a surgeon? I promise, I'll do a better job than the ER Doc. I was pretty good with the frogs and cow eyeballs during biology. Ha!
J.J. that is disgusting, but just the sort of thing that my brother Andy and my dad would think was supper cool!! I'm glad it wasn't anything more serious.
Grace
so others might be grossed out, but to me, that was FASCINATING! That was pretty cool. I never knew that a cyst was actually "something"-I always thought it was just a swollen pore. Thanks for sharing-hehehe!
loralee
Cool pics. Which resident performed the surgery? He did a nice job sutchering.
Post a Comment