
Here is the sole reason next to the blessing of A.J. (baby on right) that I went to St. George. So Grandma could get a picture of these three cousins together. Aren't they adorable!!!

I just had to post this picture. Their faces cracked me up particularly because the next picture shows you what was going on.

This was the Paparazzi. Yes they left Britney Spears alone for one day and focused their attention on these three.

Here they are already the best of friends. I really do hope they are. How fun to have cousins your age.

Here they are again with their Grandma Bunny. She is their Great-Grandma.
2 comments:
Becky--it's about time you caught us all up! :) just kidding. These three cousins are so cute! Loved all the pictures, and hope your little one gets better soon. :)
oh my goodness sooooooooooo CUTE
Post a Comment