Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Everything you wanted to know about my husband

Okay so I have been tagged and I probably deserve it as I am and have been a total slacker at updating my blog. So this at least should get me through for a few more weeks right. Anyway, I was tagged by my aunt Meli so here goes.

Everything you want to know about my Husband

What is his name? Jon Michael Campbell Jr (aka JJ)

How long have you been together? Technically we have been together for nearly 12 and 1/2 years. However I have known him since I was eight.

How old is he? He is almost 33

Who eats more? Definitely he does, and he has nothing to show for it, why is that?!!!

Who said I love you first? He did and he gave me a bouquet of yellow roses with one red rose in it when he did.

Who is taller? He is, I am on the short end of the Marler gene pool

Who sings better? I can read music better, but I think we both do pretty well.

Who does the laundry? Most of the time me but he does his fair share, particularly when I haven't gotten to it and he needs something. But he always does the ironing.

Who pays the bills? I pay the bills with his hard earned loan money.

Who sleeps on the right side? He does

Who mows the lawn? He does

Who cooks dinner? I do unless it is the summer then he does the B-B-Q

Who drives? Mostly me, but if we are together he does

Who is more stubborn? That is the million dollar question

Who kissed who first? He definitely kissed me first!!

Who proposed? He did, I was never getting married.

Who has more friends? I think we are pretty tied on that one.

Who is most sensitive? Definitely me

Who has more siblings?I do, 4 for me, 3 for him

Who wears the pants? Well hello it is the 21st century, we both wear the pants, we would freeze otherwise here in frigid Ohio

Tiffany, Kim, and Mom..... Tag your it!!!

No comments: