Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Catch Up

Hello all Family and Friends, I am so sorry it has taken me this long to post new pictures but I have been a little preoccupied. On top of the everyday life I lead, I have been in the process of selling my home. We are coming up on the end of our time here in Cleveland, OH and it is time to sell so we can move. So I will catch you up on things.

In January I went to St. George with Axel, leaving the other boys here with JJ, to meet my two new nephews and to be there for one of their blessings (AJ's, he is my sister Kim's little man). It was so fun to be there with all of my siblings. I loved having the three little babies together. Axel, Bryce, and AJ were all born within 2 days of each other. Needless to say I think everyone had plenty of baby holding time and if they didn't that was their own fault. We took many many pictures of the 3 little ones. You will see them below. Later that month I took off to the Dominican Republic with JJ. He goes there once a year to do Humanitarian Dentistry, so I joined him at the end and we enjoyed a little vacation away from the children. It was wonderful. Thanks to Auntie Fany and Auntie Kimmy G who came and watched my kids so we could go.No sooner did we arrive home did we have our oldest Michael turn 8 and was baptized. Both Grandma's and Grandpa's came out and it was wonderful. My mom helped me, well actually almost single handedly finished all the odds and ends left of the house so we could put it on the market. (I was sick (convieniently) so she took over). My house looks great and now we wait.

February has come in like a bad storm, funny we have had a few blizzards this month, and we are just trying to stay warm and keep the house clean. I am working on getting the kids over their winter illnesses and hopefully we will all make it to spring. Axel is the worst of the bunch he was just diagnosed today with RSV so (cruel as it may sound) I will post pictures of him with his facemask on in the next few days. It is just too cute to pass up. But he is doing well and there is no need to worry. I will keep you posted. Until the next post I will sign off.

6 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

Where are you guys going when you are done here?

Unknown said...

You definitely have a lot going on! Where are you all moving to?

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you're back. The pictures are great! If you are looking for a place out here there are plenty of homes in our neighborhood going really cheap! It will be great to have you guys back, Jake misses his "Aunt Becky & Uncle JJ" not to mention the boys. OK really just the boys. Sorry :(

The Atwood's said...

Like the new family pics! Escpecially the one in the Dominican! Ahhhh....the dominican. Where have those days gone?

Jennifer said...

So glad to see a new post... saw your blog on someone else's and wasn't sure if it was active, but i checked it periodically anyway. Fun posts... Looks like things are good. Congrats on the new-ish baby and all else. You all look great! I love the pics of the 3 babies matching - so cute! My baby (9 mo.) is actually in the hospital right now with RSV and pnumonia... it's fun, huh? :) I have to agree though - the sick mask pics are sad, but too cute!

Marcie said...

I enjoyed reading your recent posts- I can't believe JJ is almost done! Congrats to Michael on being baptized! Sorry about Axel having RSV- poor little guy. That is a great pic of you two in the Dom. Rep.