look at those studly men?! SO cute!! I got your Christmas card, you are so creative. I can't believe how much Axel has already changed since the picture that you sent on the card. I swear they grow up too fast! Well we hope that you guys had a MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thanks for the little lawn mower for Brynnly, she loved it! We look forward to seeing you and Axel soon.
I love the smile from Jordan; Axel is getting so old already, and I have to meet him still; Michael is so old also - a little man; and Gunnar is just so handsome... what a great family:)
Hey guys, I was excited to see you had a blog. 4 boys. They are so cute and all so different. How are you adjusting to life with 4 kids? 3 has about put me over the edge. How are your plans for your future coming. We'll have to visit you when you make it back this way. Maybe a trip to the Zoo. Kaia wants to go to the Zoo so bad, she always talks about it. We miss all the fun things in Cleveland. Check out our blog too. Take care. Tracy
We have been married for 18 years. (Time has flown I really can't believe it.) We have been blessed with 4 wonderful boys. Michael, Gunnar, Jorden, and Axel. We feel so fortunate to have a house full of boys!!! And we are even more fortunate to be blessed with a little girl!! WooHoo!! We are currently residing in California where JJ is a practicing Dentist in Escondido and I am currently in my 16th year of being a mom and 10th year of being a PTA mom. And My 8th year of being a scout mom. I love it!!
10 comments:
look at those studly men?! SO cute!! I got your Christmas card, you are so creative. I can't believe how much Axel has already changed since the picture that you sent on the card. I swear they grow up too fast! Well we hope that you guys had a MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thanks for the little lawn mower for Brynnly, she loved it! We look forward to seeing you and Axel soon.
Your boys are so handsome! I love how they alternate who they look like too :D. What a great family you all have!!
I love the matching sweaters!
Hey, I just found your blog through someone else. Fun to see. I put a link to mine ;)
I love the smile from Jordan; Axel is getting so old already, and I have to meet him still; Michael is so old also - a little man; and Gunnar is just so handsome... what a great family:)
How fun to have 4 boys! I bet your house is an exciting place to be! They are all so handsome!
How goes the house staging? Is it on the market?
Hope all is well.
How goes the house staging? Is it on the market?
Hope all is well.
What handsome boys!!!
Hey guys, I was excited to see you had a blog. 4 boys. They are so cute and all so different. How are you adjusting to life with 4 kids? 3 has about put me over the edge. How are your plans for your future coming. We'll have to visit you when you make it back this way. Maybe a trip to the Zoo. Kaia wants to go to the Zoo so bad, she always talks about it. We miss all the fun things in Cleveland. Check out our blog too. Take care. Tracy
Post a Comment