These are the latest pictures of our four boys. I thought I would attempt to try a little digital scrapbooking. I don't know if I will do this permanently but it was worth a try.
Gramizan says, "I agree with Kathy and Kurt. Little Axel looks more like a Campbell each picture. The boys are soooo cute. I miss you all so much. Becky, you did a great job on the pictures. Keep it up. Your choice of pics are perfect and make us feel you're close. Love you lots Gramizan
What a handsome crew you have. Becky and JJ, your family is awsome! It has been quite an amazing thing to watch you grow from two to six! Good work you two! We are very excited to see you next month! Love, The White Family
We have been married for 18 years. (Time has flown I really can't believe it.) We have been blessed with 4 wonderful boys. Michael, Gunnar, Jorden, and Axel. We feel so fortunate to have a house full of boys!!! And we are even more fortunate to be blessed with a little girl!! WooHoo!! We are currently residing in California where JJ is a practicing Dentist in Escondido and I am currently in my 16th year of being a mom and 10th year of being a PTA mom. And My 8th year of being a scout mom. I love it!!
5 comments:
What a darling little family. I can't believe Jorden's perfect smile. Lots of love,
Grandma
Gramizan says, "I agree with Kathy and Kurt. Little Axel looks more like a Campbell each picture. The boys are soooo cute. I miss you all so much. Becky, you did a great job on the pictures. Keep it up. Your choice of pics are perfect and make us feel you're close.
Love you lots
Gramizan
The boys are so cute! I love seeing pictures of them. It makes me miss them.
What a handsome crew you have. Becky and JJ, your family is awsome! It has been quite an amazing thing to watch you grow from two to six! Good work you two! We are very excited to see you next month!
Love,
The White Family
So cute! I love them! This is Alexis!
Post a Comment