We are pleased to introduce Axel Brazee Campbell. He was born 9/17/07 at 12:15 PM. Weighing in at a meager 7 lbs 9 oz. Our smallest ever!!! He was named for a great great grandpa on mommy's side and a great grandpa on daddy's.
Here he is ready to go home. Doesn't he look adorable!!!
We wanted to let you see his other adorable side too!!!
Here he is all safe and secure. And to think that in a few short months he will actually fit in this seat and just as quick grow completely out of it.
7 comments:
I can't believe how little he is in that! He's darn cute, definately a Campbell.
the ultrasound pic didn't lie. he does look like jordan. you know he'll be cute then! congrats.
He is so cute! Zak and I are so happy for you all and wish you the best. Let us know if you need a helping hand.
-the Hallocks
Beck, he is precious! That is so funny because I have that outfit for Bryce in every color....but he left the hospital in the brown one because thats the only preemie size one I had. I just loved it with the little hat. Hope all is well with you guys. We love you.
TIffany
Hey Becky! Stumbled on your blog and can't help but say he is the cutest little guy! How fun! He does look so small in the carseat. Amazing how fast they change. Enjoy!
found your blog thru chrissy's! Congratulations on your newest addition- adorable!
Congratulations Becky on such a beautiful baby boy! I can already tell he is a Campbell boy-he looks just like his big brothers-they look sooo proud! Could we come visit some time-I can't WAIT to meet him! We love ya and are so happy for you!
Post a Comment