Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Hello Family and Friends I know it has been a while since I posted, but I have been slightly preoccupied. So here it is. Halloween has now come and gone but we sure had fun this year.

5 comments:

Mike and Amie said...

You look like the "Uncle Sam" of Tooth Fairies! "We want you!" Awsome costume!
Just so you know, the boy fairies are called "sparrow men". ( According to the Disney Fairy Books)

Tiffany said...

The boys look so cute, that was a cute idea. I love seeing updates on you and your fam. Hope all is well there in Ohio! We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

You guys have too much fun, ty for sharing

Anonymous said...

You are all so adorable. You didn't actually leave me a website for the newest blog, so Ashlynd helped me find an old one and import stuff. Little Axel is so cute (Ash is in love with him) and JJ - you are a strange fairy. I bet your boys were very upset to see you dressed like a girl since they dont' seem to think too highly of females, yet! Love you all so much. Mom

Chris said...

HEY CAMPBELLS - WHAT IS UP!! IT'S THE STOKES --- HOW FUN TO FIND YOU BLOGGING - I OVE IT - YOUR KIDS HAVE GOTTEN SO BIG - JEB ABOUT DIED WHEN HE SAW HOW OLD MICHEAL WAS - YOU KNOW HOW PEOPLE KIND OF STAY THE SAME AGE IN YOUR MIND AS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW THEM - SO MICHEAL IS STILL THREE TO US --- YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE - I'M GLAD YOU ARE WELL LOVE JEB & CHRIS STOKES ---CHECK US OUT AT jebnchris.blogspot.com