Saturday, August 08, 2015
August 2015
I had a moment and took some time to look at our blog. I couldn't believe it had been 2 years since I had posted anything. Really pathetic. Well I am going to give this another try. The last 2 years have been a whirl wind of crazy and high emotions. But life seems to be getting back to a new kind of normal. This summer started with only 8 weeks of summer. We filled it with 3 different scout camps, 1 girls camp, one really fun a big trip to Peru, 1 EFY, and 1 week of drivers ed. Of course nothing landed on the same week. After looking back we figured we have really only had one week of pure lazy summer. We finally went to the beach only because of an invite. Pathetic when you only live 20 minutes away!! But it has been fun and we are all about ready for school to start. Okay well maybe just me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment