Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

4th of July

For the 4th we decided that even though it was Sunday we were still going to go and see the fireworks. I honestly love the spirit that you feel when you are with thousands of people that you don't know but are coming together for the same purpose. I love this country that I was bless to be born in and am forever grateful for the men and women that continue to fight for my freedoms every day. Here is Uncle Arnie with his captive audience. I am not sure what story he is telling them this time.

These are all but two of my parents grandkids. I love when we get them all together.

Here is my family with one week old Addyson. Even she was decked out too but it was too cold to show off her outfit.
This is my grandparents, now great-grandparents to 16.

Her is my mom keeping Addy warm.

No comments: