Sunday, June 20, 2010
A new blog
Okay so due to a call to action from our Stake Presidency here in our area, and then the fact that I can't keep my mouth shut in front of my dad (Who happens to be in the Stake Presidency). I received a new calling, aka assignment, in our stake. Long story short, I am helping to add positive information about the church onto the internet. Because I already blog they thought I would be great at it. YEAH RIGHT!! But I am supposed to take the topic of the Book of Mormon and from a mom's perspective, journal about it. So I thought I would link it up onto my blog now so maybe you might check it out and tell me what you think about it. There are also other links to other sites that our stake is involved in. So if you are interested go to escondidomormons.com and then click on the Book of Mormon link, or click on the link to the right on my blog. I think it is pretty cool though. I originally got started with another blog site, but I am not ready to post that one yet. It has become more of my own personal journal. But maybe soon I will share that too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment