I also spend a lot of time in the kitchen. If I am not doing the dishes, putting dishes away or just cleaning up from some meal, I am cooking another one only to start all over again.
And lastly I have been bow making. After all I do have my first and only girl on the way and I am loving it. This is a butterfly. I had so much fun picking out the ribbon and making it. Can you even believe it, me making hair accessories!!! Axel is my model as I don't have another little girl to try them on. And he actually loves it. Isn't that the cutest face he is making!!
5 comments:
Hey Campbell's!! I hunted down your blog to see if you had had you baby yet - and it's a GIRL! I am so excited for you. At first I saw Axel model the bow and thought "Holy cow, how did I not know their baby was that old?" So fun to see your family!
Congrats on having a girl - finally! That bow is very cute! I really can't believe you are having a girl!?! Congrats. She'll be so darn cute. Oh, and maybe you should e-mail me once in a while...like maybe atleast once a year... or two...? :)
Hugs from Alaska! We went camping this weekend (100 year scout Jamboree and they invited the cub scouts along. Lots of manly fun and a huge BIKE ADVENTURE! Yeah, I was having flashbacks, again, JJ). But luckily Evan's wipe out wasn't as impressive as yours and Michael's. There was no profuse bleeding he called it a "flesh wound".
Becky, I am thrilled for you guys and your happily anticipated little lady! On our camping trip we went with a family that has 4 boys (oldest is Cameron's age) and she's due next month with their first girl. Pretty fun to see the pin stripes accented by some purple polka dots! I'm doing dishes, laundry and cooking and putting away and setting up and cleaning up, and tidying up and washing up and hosing down. You're not alone. Cheers to the blessed messes! I LOVE the bow.
I am impressed! Good work Becky!
Love the bows - -and the boys!
Post a Comment