Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I think we have a Job change in our future



For JJ's birthday this year I got him trapeze lessons. Yep you read right, trapeze lessons. He absolutely loved it. He was so good that the instructors thought for sure he had been doing this for a while. Of course I knew he would be good at it. He was totally surprised and now wants to do it with our boys. So we will see which boy decides he can hack it like dad.

4 comments:

The Atwood's said...

I wouldn't put it past JJ to be a trapeze-ist, if that's a word! Looks fun.

thekerrclan said...

Where in the world did you track down trapeze lessons? That is great.

Sarah Buma said...

classic JJ! :)

Mike and Amie said...

Love it!