Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Well it has been awhile since my last update and I don't know when I will get the next one in. But I had to drop a little line to let any one who reads this blog know that we are having...........


A Girl!!!

Yep it is true. My boys are warming up to the idea, and I am loving it.

18 comments:

MetroParks said...

ohhhhhhh, I want to go buy you something PINK!!! :-)
Congrats.

Bobbi said...

VERY exciting! Congrats!

Ashlee and Shane said...

YAY!!! There is hope!!! Although i don't think we are getting pregnant again! :( CONGRATS! That is exciting!

szhallock said...

Woo Hoo! Zak and I are so excited for you all and I'm sure the boys are going to and love/spoil her! Congrats.

Unknown said...

That is so wonderful you guys! Congrads, girls are the best! :)

Marcie said...

YAY, BECKY! I am very excited for all of you. :)

Mike and Amie said...

Oh! Becky!!! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I have a pink CHerry Blossom car seat and stroller I can bring home for you if you'd like! I bought it for Leah (knowing that if I went pink I'd get a boy on the next try!) And it worked! :) Let me know! I would love for you to have it!!!

Kelly said...

Congrats!!!! I thought you only make boys?????
I make tons of cute things...send me your address.
kellynoon13 @ gmail. com minus the spaces....

Alison said...

Congrats Becky!!!! I'm so excited for you. Yea for pink, purple and sparkly!

Jenny Williams said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you! Your boys are going to love her and she is going to be the luckiest little girl to have 4 big brothers to look out for her ( and also teach her to be tough ;o). Sarah loves to wrestle with Spencer and Matthew.

Amanda Palmer said...

Congrats!!! Finally a girl, such a brave women to have 5 kids and 4 of them boys...i love my 3 boys and I do not think I could risk/try for a 4th:)

Amy said...

Wow Becky that is such great news!!! I'm so happy for you! Have fun with all the girls stuff, I'm sure you will!!

Roukema Family said...

Yea!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Hannah has been so much fun, I am kind of hoping for a girl on the next one. Twirly skirts, Pediped shoes, bows, flowers, dolls, bracelets, tutu's, fun, fun, fun. Watch out boys!

Becky said...

um...CONGRATS!!! That is super exciting!!!!

Michelle said...

YEA! I just wanted to add my congratulations to everyone else and help spread the word the CAMPBELLS are having a GIRL!!!

thekerrclan said...

Oh wow! Congratulations! She is going to be the most spoiled sister ever. How fun.

tanya said...

Hooray! Congratulations! Let the pink affair begin!

Dave and Loralee said...

wait, what? you're pregnant? WAHOO FOR GIRLS!!!! I'm so excited for you!