Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Medieval Times

For Christmas this year, JJ and I decided that we didn't want to give toys. So we bought tickets to the Medieval Times dinner and show. It was fabulous. Here I am after catching a flower from our winning Knight. We cheered for the yellow and red Knight, hence the crown.

Here are the boys anxiously awaiting our dinner. It was delicious and we got to eat everything with our hands which made it even more fun.


The Royal Family, minus the picture taker King.

3 comments:

The Atwood's said...

Your kids are so flippin big! Stop growing! I LOVE Medieval Times. Next to Sea World, it was my very favorite place when we visited there when I was little. Jealous.

Sherrie said...

How fun! I can't believe how grown up Jordan is. I still remember him as a little toddler.

Tiffany said...

Love all the new updates! You guys sure got making cute boys down....now I can't wait to see your little GIRL!! We are so excited for you guys. And can't wait to see everyone in a couple weeks.