Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Gunnar

Looking back, here is Gunnar at one day old. He was so cute. Okay he looked like a monkey, but he was a cute monkey.
Here he is at almost 2. This was taken right before we moved to Ohio. He is always this happy. Nothing has changed.
Here he is in Kindergarten. Isn't he the cutest thing?


And here he is today. Yes he has a broken arm, it is amazing what playing dodgeball with a big exercise ball can do to you. He also has bandages all over the other arm due to a nasty fall he took going down hill on his scooter. But look at him he is still smiling. Gunnar happy 7th birthday. I love you.

2 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

Your boys are so handsome! They are going to have tons of fun throughout life, having each other. Did you know that we had our third boy? Crazy! I am thinking we might get all boys, like you guys. I told shane, "let's try one more time for a girl, and if its a boy, well, i am done." i love having all boys though! Don't have to deal with the drama that girls create! :)

Unknown said...

Gunnar, I hope you had a great birthday. I love that you live so close and that you can slide on your side down to Grandma's any time you want....xxoo