JJ and I had the great opportunity to go with our Stake on their pioneer trek. We were a "Ma and Pa" to 10 wonderful youth in the stake. At times it was really hard but they were all troopers and we made it to "Zion". I loved it so much I can't wait to do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm impressed you wanted to go, or even that you were happy about it. I never did one of those treks, and I'm not sorry I didn't. I am not a walk all day in the sun and dirt kind of girl. But I know you and J.J. were AWESOME parents!
How lucky for you guys! Trek is how Brian and I met. I was trained him to be a Pa and later we posed as a MA & PA. This was 3 years before we even dated. I love the pictures!...Memories.
You look awesome Ma!! Makes me want to get hot & dusty.... or maybe not!
Post a Comment