Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Sunday, March 01, 2009



In January the scouts had a wonderful opportunity to walk the Mormon Battalion Trail here in Temecula. They had stops along the way to tell them about it. They even got these cool rifles to carry through the hike. Michael came home very tired but he had a good time. JJ went also but was the picture guy so you don't get to see him decked out in his scout gear. We have definitely become a scouting family.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Becky- I love the pics of the Hike. I wasn't able to go on the Hike that morning because of my babies nursing schedule and wondered what it was like. How fun for the boys to carry the rifle. Way to go Michael.

The Kalke Family said...

he looks so official in his uniform... but then again, the one where he has his rifle on his shoulders he kind of looks like a prisoner with his arms tied up!

Kristen said...

Don't you love having boys?

PalsRWe said...

Oh my goodness, everyone is soo "Adorable" It's been a while since I have had any time to catch up on anyones Blog.. Tonight was your night... I am happy life is wonderful and just as Crazy as ever for you... Miss ya.. Kiley