Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Our Christmas and New Year were great this year. We got to spend it visiting lots of family and playing a lot. We even got to celebrate my Grandpa's 80th birthday smack dab in the middle of all the fun. At this time of the year I would be truly remised if I didn't say how thankful I am for all the things I have been blessed with. A great job, renters for our Cleveland Summer Home, four wonderful boys, a home to live in, food to eat, and a great family. What more could anyone ask for or need. (A girl? maybe?) (No I am not making an announcement!!!!) Any way we hope all of your holidays were great too. Happy New Year!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, there truely is so much to be grateful for!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great holiday. The boys look like they really enjoy the tramp.

So I'm waiting on pins and needles to hear about the "Boy" Stef brought, Call me!!!!

Amanda Palmer said...

Hey Becky...it is Amanda Hale Palmer. The web is such a crazy place. Karalee became friends with your Mom on facebook and then we saw her blog and linked to yours.

Anyways, it is good to see that you have such a happy family full of boy!! I also have a family full of boys and my husband is a dentist as well. I have 3 boys and we live in Calgary (very cold) Canada. He is from Calgary. I do go to California once a year to visit friends and eat lots of Mexican food.

It is good to see what those that you played with as a child have grown up:) Looks like a very happy family!!

Take care

Becky Slivka said...

I can't believe how big your kids are!! I haven't checked in on your family for awhile and your boys are so big. I love that they clean the bathroom. I can get ZOey to sometimes empty the dishwasher happily, but most of the time it's a struggle. I'm always so impressed with how you handle your kids.