Wow, are these boys handsome and getting so big! You and JJ have been blessed with such a beautiful family. Hope all is well with you in California. -Meghan Hallock
Yay, finally an update! The boys look so adorbale in their Halloween costumes. It is so fun to see pictures of them. A little more than a month and we will all get to be together again! Cant wait!
This is a great picture! I love the boy's halloween costumes also! Matthew just got the lego starwars game for his bday- I think he'll be a lot more into it now!
I found your blog, and it is fun to see ALL your boys!! I didn't realize you had another one. What a handsome bunch! It's good to see you guys are doing well.
We have been married for 18 years. (Time has flown I really can't believe it.) We have been blessed with 4 wonderful boys. Michael, Gunnar, Jorden, and Axel. We feel so fortunate to have a house full of boys!!! And we are even more fortunate to be blessed with a little girl!! WooHoo!! We are currently residing in California where JJ is a practicing Dentist in Escondido and I am currently in my 16th year of being a mom and 10th year of being a PTA mom. And My 8th year of being a scout mom. I love it!!
9 comments:
Wow, are these boys handsome and getting so big! You and JJ have been blessed with such a beautiful family. Hope all is well with you in California.
-Meghan Hallock
Yay, finally an update! The boys look so adorbale in their Halloween costumes. It is so fun to see pictures of them.
A little more than a month and we will all get to be together again! Cant wait!
what a great picture and what an amazing mom you are to have a house full of such happy boys!!!
All your boys are getting so big. My three loved to see the pictures.
It doesn't get better than that! It is so fun to see tan kids in November! OK , I'm a little jealous!
See you in 18 months!
This is a great picture! I love the boy's halloween costumes also! Matthew just got the lego starwars game for his bday- I think he'll be a lot more into it now!
How cute they are! They definitely belong to you, yes even Gunnar. I can really see the resemblance here.
I found your blog, and it is fun to see ALL your boys!! I didn't realize you had another one. What a handsome bunch! It's good to see you guys are doing well.
Hey Becky! Someone told me you had a good snow plow guy back here in Ohio and I was wondering if you had the name and number for me.
Post a Comment