I was tagged and asked to list my crazy quirks. Well what I have found as I read others quirks is that I am not alone in some of mine. So here goes...
1. I hate to be late. 10 minutes early is right on time for me. When I see that I am late my heart starts to beat really quickly and I start to get really ansy. I have to talk to myself to get myself to calm down.
2. Toys. I hate to lose toys. For example we have this oreo matching game. It has 12 cookies in it that pull apart. I will spend hours, days even looking for each piece after my children toss them around. Now I know you are saying just stop looking your children obviously don't care, well I do, I am OCD about it and I can't stop!!! If I ever were to give a hand me down toy to anyone it would have every piece that came with it.
3. My bed. Once I make the bed you can not lay on it. Yes that is right, I can't stand laying on a made bed it just ruins the perfectly made look. If you want to lay in it you must pull down the covers.
4. Binkie's. Like the toys, I can not lose a binkie, I will search my house top and bottom, I will walk the isles in the stores until it is found. They cost money and I don't like to spend it on them if I don't have too. Again I am OCD I can't stop looking.
5. I hate to take showers and baths to get ready in the morning. It takes up so much time to do it that I wish my hair was never greasy. I feel like it is such a waste of time. Now I know you are thinking so take them at night. No way I hate what my hair looks like in the morning if I do that. However once I am in the shower or bath I could sit there for hours just enjoying the hot water. I know call me crazy.
6. Doritos. I love doritos, but it is not my love for them that makes it one of my quirks. It is how I eat them. I have to get all the cheese from the chips onto my lips as I eat them so that in the end I can lick my lips and taste all of that fabulous cheese. My hubby gets a kick out of watching me eat them. Come to think of it so would all of you!!!
Well I hope I could give you all a little inside into me and let you see how weird I really am. Not that you didn't know it already.
I tag Misty, Stefani, and Alison
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Love the quirks...you are a cutie.
Love, me
Okay, the doritos thing kind of grosses me out! ha! But I knew pretty much all the rest, except the shower thing. I don't like taking a shower in the morning because it makes me want to go back to bed.
Check the speakers for lost toys. I have a friend whose little boy loves to stuff things in there. check it out
your nuts! I love that you are freely willing to admitt it. keep it up it makes me feel better. oh and where do you find the time to search for lost toys with four boys. I live your life and I never have that sort of time.
Okay, so except for the Doritos thing....it was like you were writing about me! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one in search of pacifiers in the wee hours of night!
Hi my quirky Becky! How is life on the West coast? Kent and I got put in as primary teachers and I almost can't bear being in primary without you. Hope things are going well...can't believe how big Axel is getting. Take care.
you are too funny! I have to admit I share the first 3 with you!! :D. Joe's mom always jokes with me that only in my house will all the little pieces be with the toy.
You are too funny! :) I'm so with you on the morning shower thing. I just wish you could wake up and magically be ready for the day! I had my hair cut while we were out west...and I'm now impatiently waiting for the shorter layers to grow out enough for me to pull it all back into a ponytail again. :)
Post a Comment