Yeah! Axel!! What a little man you are! Slow down, your making me feels old! Leah joined the "I can sit by myself" club last week. I can't believe the "I can walk" club is just around the corner! Happy Birthday Buddy!
Thanks for adding Dad's link (Kurt Marler 4 School Board) to your blog. Thanks also for making his blog...has anyone told you lately that you are amazing!! I want to grow up to be just like you.
Becky, I hope you read this. This is Rachel Reis and we arrived in Cali safe and sound about a month ago. It's has been crazy getting settled (we're still not). I lost your contact info so I'll give you mine and hope you contact me. My number is 3108684135 and my e-mail is rachelreis23@gmail.com. I really want to talk to you. Have a great day.
We have been married for 18 years. (Time has flown I really can't believe it.) We have been blessed with 4 wonderful boys. Michael, Gunnar, Jorden, and Axel. We feel so fortunate to have a house full of boys!!! And we are even more fortunate to be blessed with a little girl!! WooHoo!! We are currently residing in California where JJ is a practicing Dentist in Escondido and I am currently in my 16th year of being a mom and 10th year of being a PTA mom. And My 8th year of being a scout mom. I love it!!
5 comments:
wow he is already one and walking!
Time just flies when you are having fun!
Yeah! Axel!! What a little man you are! Slow down, your making me feels old!
Leah joined the "I can sit by myself" club last week. I can't believe the "I can walk" club is just around the corner!
Happy Birthday Buddy!
what a handsome little man! so cute too! Happy birthday!
Thanks for adding Dad's link (Kurt Marler 4 School Board) to your blog. Thanks also for making his blog...has anyone told you lately that you are amazing!! I want to grow up to be just like you.
Becky,
I hope you read this. This is Rachel Reis and we arrived in Cali safe and sound about a month ago. It's has been crazy getting settled (we're still not). I lost your contact info so I'll give you mine and hope you contact me. My number is 3108684135 and my e-mail is rachelreis23@gmail.com. I really want to talk to you. Have a great day.
Post a Comment