We have been married for 18 years. (Time has flown I really can't believe it.) We have been blessed with 4 wonderful boys. Michael, Gunnar, Jorden, and Axel. We feel so fortunate to have a house full of boys!!! And we are even more fortunate to be blessed with a little girl!! WooHoo!! We are currently residing in California where JJ is a practicing Dentist in Escondido and I am currently in my 16th year of being a mom and 10th year of being a PTA mom. And My 8th year of being a scout mom. I love it!!
5 comments:
That is funny! I didn't know a naked man was blue and green or had dots :-) I don't get it, though I love your new choices, how cute!!!
Are you on the road yet?
love the new look! quite cute, yet masculine....
Sorry Becky, I love the new background though.
Are you here yet??
I kind of copied you with your blog design...only mines opposite. If it really bothers you LMK and I'll change it. :)
Post a Comment