Campbell Family

Campbell Family
A Dentist, A Princess, 4 Crazy Boys, and a Little Princess too!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Oh isn't Michael the cutest?

Sir Gunnar the Knight
Michael the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west
Jorden our little puppy
JJ was Zorro, doesn't he look hot!! I have decided to dye my hair black, what do you all think??

Our ward had their Halloween party/trunk or treat early this year. So here is the clan. Michael and Gunnar each picked their costumes this year based on the weapon they wanted. So being such a good mom, I made their costumes. I think they turned out pretty good. Jorden loves dogs so we thought this doggy costume was perfect. He would pull the head down next to his and kiss and hug it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the black hair! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! They look so cute! We have such little studs in the family!